Jag fick ett sms idag från en kille utomlands som vill köpa min bil som jag har lagt ut på Blocket.
Han ville veta om den fanns kvar, och att jag skulle svara till hans emailadress.

Jag skrev ett sms och talade om att bilen finns kvar, och nyss fick jag följande mail:

Stojan Jovic
<stojan.j@euromaxresources.net>
Till:*Nikolaus Blomqvist <nikolaus.blomqvist@gmail.com>
Datum:*8 september 2012, 19:11
Hello,

Thanks for your response.I'm satisfied with the condition,And i Agree with price So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay,How i wish i could come for viewing and inspection as am currently overseas,Mining Outskirt of Bosnia with my Company euro max resources at the moment and i want it picked up before i get back.I would be paying via PayPal which is 100% safe and secure for us,I will also add the 3.9% paypal surcharge to the total amount I am paying you.Kindly send me a paypal payment invoice or create an account at www.paypal.com if you don't have one.I will make a concrete pick up arrangement with my transport agent who will be coming over for pick up once you receive full payment into your PayPal account.My shipping agent will handle everything perfectly & make all the papers and document papers changes whenever they come for the pick up.

In order for me to make the payment I need the following information from you:

Name:
PayPal Email address:
Cell Phone No:
Total Amount:

So once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the payment,I will needing your home address for the Picked Up by the Shipping Company after you received and confirmed the total funds deposited into your PayPal account without any delay..My shipping agent will handle everything perfectly & make all the papers and document papers changes whenever they come for the pick up.

Have a nice day,
Stojan.
– Dölj citerad text –

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 12:03 AM, Nikolaus Blomqvist <nikolaus.blomqvist@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Yes, the car is still avalable.

Kind regards,
Nikolaus Blomqvist

Är det här något skumt? Bör jag dra öronen åt mig? Kan han dra tillbaka pengarna?